Spring - Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode











up vote
13
down vote

favorite
5












I am using Spring boot 2 with Spring Data, Spring-Data-Elastisearch and Spring-data-Redis(for http sessions).
When i start the app. I'm receiving



2017-10-29 17:38:33.376  INFO 18625 --- [  restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.451 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.461 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.768 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.783 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic.ProductElasticSearchRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.787 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.UserRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.790 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryJsonWrapperRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.793 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.794 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.ProductRepository.


In my App.java file, i have the following lines (which should avoid the ambiguity)



@EnableJpaRepositories(basePackages = {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa"})
@EnableElasticsearchRepositories(basePackages= {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic"})
@EnableRedisRepositories(basePackages = {"org.springframework.data.redis.connection.jedis"})


Every spring data repository extends specific for his job Interface (mainly JpaRepository and one of ElasticsearchCrudRepository



I read this -https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/jpa/docs/current/reference/html/#repositories.multiple-modules.types and as you can see, everything should work without issues.










share|improve this question






















  • The Spring Boot Application will still component scan the hierarchy which is what I assume is causing the warnings.
    – Darren Forsythe
    Oct 29 '17 at 15:58










  • I have the same problem. I tried to exclude everything from everywhere, even from ComponentScan. Tried to specify everything explicitly, every repository is now JpaRepository to avoid confusion, each entity is javax.persistence.Entity, but I still get ~50 messages that Spring Data Redis is not sure about this and that repository. I'm trying everything for two hours now and cannot get it to work.
    – Dalibor Filus
    Feb 26 at 14:59






  • 1




    Did you solve this issue? Same problem without redis.
    – chomp
    Apr 18 at 15:21












  • i have same problem with spring boot 2.0.2.RELEASE, spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:2.0.2.RELEASE and spring-data-elasticsearch:3.0.7.RELEASE; EnableJpaRepositories and @EnableElasticsearchRepositories are not working
    – davey
    Jun 12 at 2:59















up vote
13
down vote

favorite
5












I am using Spring boot 2 with Spring Data, Spring-Data-Elastisearch and Spring-data-Redis(for http sessions).
When i start the app. I'm receiving



2017-10-29 17:38:33.376  INFO 18625 --- [  restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.451 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.461 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.768 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.783 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic.ProductElasticSearchRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.787 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.UserRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.790 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryJsonWrapperRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.793 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.794 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.ProductRepository.


In my App.java file, i have the following lines (which should avoid the ambiguity)



@EnableJpaRepositories(basePackages = {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa"})
@EnableElasticsearchRepositories(basePackages= {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic"})
@EnableRedisRepositories(basePackages = {"org.springframework.data.redis.connection.jedis"})


Every spring data repository extends specific for his job Interface (mainly JpaRepository and one of ElasticsearchCrudRepository



I read this -https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/jpa/docs/current/reference/html/#repositories.multiple-modules.types and as you can see, everything should work without issues.










share|improve this question






















  • The Spring Boot Application will still component scan the hierarchy which is what I assume is causing the warnings.
    – Darren Forsythe
    Oct 29 '17 at 15:58










  • I have the same problem. I tried to exclude everything from everywhere, even from ComponentScan. Tried to specify everything explicitly, every repository is now JpaRepository to avoid confusion, each entity is javax.persistence.Entity, but I still get ~50 messages that Spring Data Redis is not sure about this and that repository. I'm trying everything for two hours now and cannot get it to work.
    – Dalibor Filus
    Feb 26 at 14:59






  • 1




    Did you solve this issue? Same problem without redis.
    – chomp
    Apr 18 at 15:21












  • i have same problem with spring boot 2.0.2.RELEASE, spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:2.0.2.RELEASE and spring-data-elasticsearch:3.0.7.RELEASE; EnableJpaRepositories and @EnableElasticsearchRepositories are not working
    – davey
    Jun 12 at 2:59













up vote
13
down vote

favorite
5









up vote
13
down vote

favorite
5






5





I am using Spring boot 2 with Spring Data, Spring-Data-Elastisearch and Spring-data-Redis(for http sessions).
When i start the app. I'm receiving



2017-10-29 17:38:33.376  INFO 18625 --- [  restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.451 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.461 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.768 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.783 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic.ProductElasticSearchRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.787 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.UserRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.790 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryJsonWrapperRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.793 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.794 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.ProductRepository.


In my App.java file, i have the following lines (which should avoid the ambiguity)



@EnableJpaRepositories(basePackages = {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa"})
@EnableElasticsearchRepositories(basePackages= {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic"})
@EnableRedisRepositories(basePackages = {"org.springframework.data.redis.connection.jedis"})


Every spring data repository extends specific for his job Interface (mainly JpaRepository and one of ElasticsearchCrudRepository



I read this -https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/jpa/docs/current/reference/html/#repositories.multiple-modules.types and as you can see, everything should work without issues.










share|improve this question













I am using Spring boot 2 with Spring Data, Spring-Data-Elastisearch and Spring-data-Redis(for http sessions).
When i start the app. I'm receiving



2017-10-29 17:38:33.376  INFO 18625 --- [  restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.451 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.461 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.768 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Multiple Spring Data modules found, entering strict repository configuration mode!
2017-10-29 17:38:33.783 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic.ProductElasticSearchRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.787 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.UserRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.790 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryJsonWrapperRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.793 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.CategoryRepository.
2017-10-29 17:38:33.794 INFO 18625 --- [ restartedMain] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : Spring Data Redis - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository candidate interface com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa.catalog.ProductRepository.


In my App.java file, i have the following lines (which should avoid the ambiguity)



@EnableJpaRepositories(basePackages = {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.jpa"})
@EnableElasticsearchRepositories(basePackages= {"com.ecommerce.core.repository.elastic"})
@EnableRedisRepositories(basePackages = {"org.springframework.data.redis.connection.jedis"})


Every spring data repository extends specific for his job Interface (mainly JpaRepository and one of ElasticsearchCrudRepository



I read this -https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/jpa/docs/current/reference/html/#repositories.multiple-modules.types and as you can see, everything should work without issues.







spring-boot spring-data spring-data-jpa spring-data-elasticsearch spring-data-redis






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Oct 29 '17 at 15:43









Rostislav

3791519




3791519












  • The Spring Boot Application will still component scan the hierarchy which is what I assume is causing the warnings.
    – Darren Forsythe
    Oct 29 '17 at 15:58










  • I have the same problem. I tried to exclude everything from everywhere, even from ComponentScan. Tried to specify everything explicitly, every repository is now JpaRepository to avoid confusion, each entity is javax.persistence.Entity, but I still get ~50 messages that Spring Data Redis is not sure about this and that repository. I'm trying everything for two hours now and cannot get it to work.
    – Dalibor Filus
    Feb 26 at 14:59






  • 1




    Did you solve this issue? Same problem without redis.
    – chomp
    Apr 18 at 15:21












  • i have same problem with spring boot 2.0.2.RELEASE, spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:2.0.2.RELEASE and spring-data-elasticsearch:3.0.7.RELEASE; EnableJpaRepositories and @EnableElasticsearchRepositories are not working
    – davey
    Jun 12 at 2:59


















  • The Spring Boot Application will still component scan the hierarchy which is what I assume is causing the warnings.
    – Darren Forsythe
    Oct 29 '17 at 15:58










  • I have the same problem. I tried to exclude everything from everywhere, even from ComponentScan. Tried to specify everything explicitly, every repository is now JpaRepository to avoid confusion, each entity is javax.persistence.Entity, but I still get ~50 messages that Spring Data Redis is not sure about this and that repository. I'm trying everything for two hours now and cannot get it to work.
    – Dalibor Filus
    Feb 26 at 14:59






  • 1




    Did you solve this issue? Same problem without redis.
    – chomp
    Apr 18 at 15:21












  • i have same problem with spring boot 2.0.2.RELEASE, spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:2.0.2.RELEASE and spring-data-elasticsearch:3.0.7.RELEASE; EnableJpaRepositories and @EnableElasticsearchRepositories are not working
    – davey
    Jun 12 at 2:59
















The Spring Boot Application will still component scan the hierarchy which is what I assume is causing the warnings.
– Darren Forsythe
Oct 29 '17 at 15:58




The Spring Boot Application will still component scan the hierarchy which is what I assume is causing the warnings.
– Darren Forsythe
Oct 29 '17 at 15:58












I have the same problem. I tried to exclude everything from everywhere, even from ComponentScan. Tried to specify everything explicitly, every repository is now JpaRepository to avoid confusion, each entity is javax.persistence.Entity, but I still get ~50 messages that Spring Data Redis is not sure about this and that repository. I'm trying everything for two hours now and cannot get it to work.
– Dalibor Filus
Feb 26 at 14:59




I have the same problem. I tried to exclude everything from everywhere, even from ComponentScan. Tried to specify everything explicitly, every repository is now JpaRepository to avoid confusion, each entity is javax.persistence.Entity, but I still get ~50 messages that Spring Data Redis is not sure about this and that repository. I'm trying everything for two hours now and cannot get it to work.
– Dalibor Filus
Feb 26 at 14:59




1




1




Did you solve this issue? Same problem without redis.
– chomp
Apr 18 at 15:21






Did you solve this issue? Same problem without redis.
– chomp
Apr 18 at 15:21














i have same problem with spring boot 2.0.2.RELEASE, spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:2.0.2.RELEASE and spring-data-elasticsearch:3.0.7.RELEASE; EnableJpaRepositories and @EnableElasticsearchRepositories are not working
– davey
Jun 12 at 2:59




i have same problem with spring boot 2.0.2.RELEASE, spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:2.0.2.RELEASE and spring-data-elasticsearch:3.0.7.RELEASE; EnableJpaRepositories and @EnableElasticsearchRepositories are not working
– davey
Jun 12 at 2:59












1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes

















up vote
1
down vote













Probably it's too late, but anyway. It's just an informational messages that helps you understand how Spring Data Modules are configured.
For example:



 INFO 87518 --- [main] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : 
Spring Data JPA - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository
candidate interface com.some.package.MyRepository.


Means that Spring Data JPA module will skip MyRepository class and will not be using it.






share|improve this answer





















    Your Answer






    StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function () {
    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function () {
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function () {
    StackExchange.snippets.init();
    });
    });
    }, "code-snippets");

    StackExchange.ready(function() {
    var channelOptions = {
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "1"
    };
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
    createEditor();
    });
    }
    else {
    createEditor();
    }
    });

    function createEditor() {
    StackExchange.prepareEditor({
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader: {
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    },
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    });


    }
    });














    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function () {
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f47002094%2fspring-multiple-spring-data-modules-found-entering-strict-repository-configur%23new-answer', 'question_page');
    }
    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes








    up vote
    1
    down vote













    Probably it's too late, but anyway. It's just an informational messages that helps you understand how Spring Data Modules are configured.
    For example:



     INFO 87518 --- [main] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : 
    Spring Data JPA - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository
    candidate interface com.some.package.MyRepository.


    Means that Spring Data JPA module will skip MyRepository class and will not be using it.






    share|improve this answer

























      up vote
      1
      down vote













      Probably it's too late, but anyway. It's just an informational messages that helps you understand how Spring Data Modules are configured.
      For example:



       INFO 87518 --- [main] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : 
      Spring Data JPA - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository
      candidate interface com.some.package.MyRepository.


      Means that Spring Data JPA module will skip MyRepository class and will not be using it.






      share|improve this answer























        up vote
        1
        down vote










        up vote
        1
        down vote









        Probably it's too late, but anyway. It's just an informational messages that helps you understand how Spring Data Modules are configured.
        For example:



         INFO 87518 --- [main] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : 
        Spring Data JPA - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository
        candidate interface com.some.package.MyRepository.


        Means that Spring Data JPA module will skip MyRepository class and will not be using it.






        share|improve this answer












        Probably it's too late, but anyway. It's just an informational messages that helps you understand how Spring Data Modules are configured.
        For example:



         INFO 87518 --- [main] .RepositoryConfigurationExtensionSupport : 
        Spring Data JPA - Could not safely identify store assignment for repository
        candidate interface com.some.package.MyRepository.


        Means that Spring Data JPA module will skip MyRepository class and will not be using it.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Nov 11 at 18:47









        Alexander

        717816




        717816






























            draft saved

            draft discarded




















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid



            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.





            Some of your past answers have not been well-received, and you're in danger of being blocked from answering.


            Please pay close attention to the following guidance:


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid



            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function () {
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f47002094%2fspring-multiple-spring-data-modules-found-entering-strict-repository-configur%23new-answer', 'question_page');
            }
            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            The Sandy Post

            Retrieve a Users Dashboard in Tumblr with R and TumblR. Oauth Issues

            Fabienne KOHLMANN